Education is at the heart of The Energy Fair and the key to positive change. Each year, our surveys show that workshops are the number one reason for Energy Fair attendance. Please consider sharing your knowledge and expertise with Energy Fair attendees by presenting a workshop for The 32nd Annual Energy Fair, June 23-25th, 2023.
General Education Workshops
General education workshops are typically 50 minutes in length and cover a wide variety of topics related to clean energy, energy efficiency, and sustainable living. It is possible that an eligible workshop may be selected as an Extended Workshop, which are 3 to 4 hours in length and designed to delve deeply into the presenter’s topic.
As a general education workshop presenter, you are eligible to receive the following benefits when you submit by February 15th, 2023:
- FREE weekend admission with presenter badge
- FREE camping at the Back 40 Campground
- FREE admission to The Pre-Fair Thursday Night Dinner, June 22, 2023
Submissions are now open!
We will request all workshop proposals to be submitted no later than March 15th. Questions about presenting or workshops? Contact Celia Sweet at email@example.com
Energy Professional Workshops
Are you an MREA Sustaining Business Member or Energy Fair exhibitor or sponsor? Submit an energy professional workshop proposal!
Each year, the Fair features product training workshops to keep energy professionals up-to-date on the latest products and innovations in the industry. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to showcase your products and/or services to Energy Fair energy professional attendees!
Submissions are open to Sponsors, Exhibitors, Sustaining Business Members, and Energy Pro CE Series Sponsors.
Workshop categories include, but are not limited to:
- Building Electrification, Design, & Energy Efficiency
- Do It Yourself (DIY)
- Educator Resources
- Electric Vehicles & Clean Transportation
- Energy Professionals & Professional Development
- Going Solar (Home, Business, School, Community, etc.)
- Large-Scale Renewables (Solar, Solar Electric, Wind, Water, etc.)
- Policy and Community Organizing
- Project Finance
- Rainbow’s End (Kids’ Tent)
- Sustainable Farm, Food, & Forest
- Sustainable Living
Is it your first time presenting at the Fair? Are you looking to make the most of your presentation? Let us help!
Review our presenter resources below to help prepare your presentation or determine your plan for content. Here are some quick tips:
- Organize your material in the most effective manner to help attendees follow your presentation
- Use effective language and come prepared to breakdown more complex concepts/vocabulary
- Engage your audience; speak loud and clear