The 2018 workshop listing is posted and sortable by category below. The 2018 interactive schedule organized by hour can be viewed here.
Most workshops are 50 minutes in length. In-depth Extended Workshops are 3-4 hours and require a ticket for entry(http://www.theenergyfair.org/tickets). Continuing education opportunities are available for Solar Professionals (NABCEP) and Solar Professional offerings can be viewed online here.
Click on the category links below to download a printable pdf of workshop descriptions and times.
NOTE: schedule is subject to change – any changes before June 11 will be posted online.
- A—Alternative Construction & Green Building (Tiny Living Track)
- C—Community Involvement & Activism (Building Unity Through Leadership Track)
- D—Professional Development & Tools of the Trade
- E—Educator (Educator Track)
- EC—Energy Efficiency & Conservation
- G—Sustainable Farm & Garden (Beneficial Animals & Insects Track, Food & Self-Reliance Track)
- L—Sustainable Living (Land & Water Ethics Track)
- PV—Photovoltaics (Solar Knowledge for Home & Business Owners Track)
- R—Rainbow’s End Kids’ Tent
- SH—Solar Heating & Cooling
- SP—Solar Professional (Solar + Storage Track)
- T—Clean Transportation (Electric Vehicle Track)
- Extended Workshops