2018 Solar Professional Workshops
Advance your professional development in the solar industry and learn about the latest solar products, trends, and technology through continuing education opportunities (NABCEP CEUs free with admission), advanced workshops, and industry networking opportunities at this year’s Energy Fair. Receive top-notch education at an affordable rate in a fun and relaxing environment. Solar Professional Workshops are brought to you by Werner Electric Wisconsin and Werner Electric Minnesota.
NEW: Solar + Storage Workshop Track
This year we are featuring a Solar + Storage workshop track with nationally renowned speakers and the debut of an MREA battery-based course. Support comes from the Wisconsin Distributed Resources Collaborative (WIDRC) and The Brookby Foundation.
- Friday, June 15
- Saturday, June 16
- History of Commercial, Industrial and Utility Scale Energy Storage at 9:00 a.m.
- Commercial, Industrial and Utility Scale Energy Storage (3 hour) at 10:00 a.m.
- Comprehensive Overview of Microgrids (2.5 hour) at 2:00 p.m.
- Residential StorEdge Solutions (1.5 hour) at 2:00 p.m.
- Energy Storage Design for Grid Independence (2 hour) at 3:30 p.m.
- Lead Acid Battery-Based Systems (1.5 hour) at 4:30 p.m.
View Printable 2018 Solar Professional Schedule and Workshop Descriptions
Addendum, the following workshops will also carry NABCEP credits: Energy Storage Design for Grid Independence (SP4), Energy Storage Systems in New 2017 code Articles 480 and 706 (SP5), Off-Grid Solar Power System Design (SP11), Panasonic HIT Panels and Authorized Dealer Program (SP12)Selling and Installing the Pika Energy Island (SP14), Using 2017 NEC Arc Fault and Rapid Shutdown—Multiple Product Overview (SP20).
2018 Confirmed Product Trainings
Blue Planet Energy / Caleffi Hydronic Solutions / Datapanners, LLC. / Outback Power / Panasonic / Pika Energy / Planet Plan Sets / Morningstar Corp. / Rolls Battery Engineering / SolarEdge Technologies / Sonnen Batterie