We are currently accepting proposals for Energy Professional workshops at The 31st Annual Energy Fair. Don’t miss this opportunity to build awareness of your products and network with hundreds of solar professionals in the Midwest solar industry by presenting a workshop in our Energy Professional series. Energy Fair exhibitors, sponsors, and Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA) Sustaining Business Members are eligible to present product trainings as part of this professional series.
Visit our membership page to view additional benefits such as free Energy Fair tickets, promotion of your company on our social media networks, discounts on advertising, and much more.
Become a Sponsor
Promote your business in front of hundreds of Energy Professional at The Annual Energy Fair and thousands more through the MREA’s annual Training Catalog publication by becoming a sponsor of The Energy Fair’s Energy Professional Building.
Energy Professional sponsor benefits include:
- Company logo on all Energy Professional promotional material and Energy Professional Building conference signage
- Company logo listed in the MREA Training Catalog publication
- Opportunity to present an Energy Professional workshop featuring your products or services
- Logo feature in The Energy Fair newsletter featuring Energy Professional offerings (15,000+ contacts)
- Clickable logo on the Energy Professional web page of The Energy Fair website