The MREA is thrilled, to once again, offer the opportunity for renewable energy equipment manufacturers to provide product specific training to the large audience of renewable energy installation professionals at The Energy Fair. Manufacturer presentations that are available for NAPCEP continuing education units (CEUs) draw the most installers, and we recommend that your presentation be pre-approved for NABCEP CEUs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to build awareness of your products and network with hundreds of solar professionals in the Midwest solar industry by presenting a workshop in our Energy Professional CE Series!
Avenues to Present
Build awareness of your products with hundreds of solar professionals in the Midwest by presenting an Energy Professional CE Series Workshop. Series is available to:
- Gigawatt, Megawatt, Kilowatt, and Watt Sponsors
- MREA Sustaining Business Members
- Energy Professional CE Series Sponsors
Energy Professional CE Series Sponsor Benefits:
- Present a workshop in our Energy Professional CE Workshop Series
- Showcase your company logo on all Energy Professional CE Series signage
- Display printed material in Energy Pro classroom(s)
- Insert 2 items in Energy Pro attendee bag
- Showcase your company logo and listing on our program web page
Visit our membership page to view additional benefits such as free Energy Fair tickets, promotion of your company on our social media networks, discounts on advertising, and much more.