Learn all about energy-efficient travel options at The Clean Transportation Show! The show will feature alternative and fuel-efficient vehicles from around the Midwest. From homebrew cars that run on moonshine, to DIY electric bikes, to the latest offerings from Tesla Motors, the Clean Transportation Show holds a multitude of lean, clean, green driving machines.
2019 Clean Transportation Show Vehicles:
- Chevy Bolt (2019)
- Chevy Volt (2015 & 2012)
- Dodge Dakota (2006 – modified)
- Ford Fusion Energi (2017)
- Ford Ranger EV (1998)
- General Electric, E-20 Tractor (1978)
- Honda Insight (2001)
- Illuminati Motor Works Seven (2010)
- Manthini eBike (2019)
- Mitsubishi MI-ev (2012 & 2014)
- Polarus UTV
- Smith D120 (2010) *Flatbed Truck
- Tesla Model 3 (2018)
- Toyota Prius Prime (2017)
We will get you charged up while you are at The Energy Fair at one of our solar-powered electric car charging stations listed below. Fair-goers can drive up and plug in with support from Alliant Energy, ZEF Energy, ABB, Dairyland Power, and ClipperCreek, and Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
50 kW DC Fast Charger
Pay at the Port – $2 connection then, $.08/minute. Do you have a Fast Charger capable vehicle? Get supercharged with our ABB Terra 53CJ. Payments will be accepted through GreenLots registration. Once registered you can activate your charge when at the machine by scanning the machine’s QR code with the GreenLots app OR by scanning your GreenLots RFID. Located at the Solar Carport.
- Plug in with either a CHAdeMO or CCS connection. Tesla owners must supply their own adapter to connect to the CHAdeMO connector.
- 6 ClipperCreek Level II, HCS40R, 7.7 kW (30 Amp capable of charging about 7.2kW) – Located under the Solar Carport.
- 1 Tesla Level II, 80-Amp – Located on the west pillar of the Solar Carport.
- 1 ClipperCreek Level II, CS-40 (32 Amp capable of charging about 7.7kW) – Located near the NWTC Grid Trailer.
- 1 Juice Box Level II, limited to 12 Amps – Located at the NWTC Grid Trailer.
- 2 ClipperCreek Level II, CS-40, Limited to 16 Amps. Offered at no cost, thanks to ClipperCreek – Located just south of Main Stage
- 2 ClipperCreek Level II, HCS-40 (32 Amp capable of charging about 7.7kW) – Located just south of Main Stage
- 2 Juice Box 75 Amp – NOTICE: Tesla owners must reduce their charging demand while multiple cars are charging! Located just south of Main Stage
Schedule your charging time on the form below. On-site, visit the EV Charging Check-in at the Front Gate to register or check-in to charge.