Now in its 28th year, The Energy Fair brings people together to learn about clean energy and sustainability, connect with others, and take action towards a sustainable future. The Fair features interactive workshops, exhibitors, live music, inspiring keynote speakers, family fun, great local food, and more. Organized by the Midwest Renewable Energy Association, The Energy Fair is the longest-running event of its kind in the nation. In 2017, for the first time, we will be holding two Energy Fairs!
- The 28th Annual Energy Fair in Custer, Wisconsin, June 16-18, 2017
- NEW Energy Fair in St. Paul, MN at Harriet Island Park, September 9-10, 2017, with a Solar Professional Pre-Fair Day on September 8
Both events feature:
- Inspirational keynote speakers, lively entertainment, great food, and local beer
- Exhibitors – sustainable living and clean energy products
- Workshops – learn about sustainable living topics, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and more
- Clean Transportation Show – featuring exhibitors, vehicles and demos