Program Guide Released!
View the 2018 Program Guide for the complete list of workshops, events, and activities taking place at The 29th Annual Energy Fair, June 15-17!
Click on the category links below to download a printable pdf of workshop descriptions and times.
- A—Alternative Construction & Green Building (Tiny Living Track)
- C—Community Involvement & Activism (Building Unity Through Leadership Track)
- D—Professional Development & Tools of the Trade
- E—Educator (Educator Track)
- EC—Energy Efficiency & Conservation
- G—Sustainable Farm & Garden (Beneficial Animals & Insects Track, Food & Self-Reliance Track)
- L—Sustainable Living (Land & Water Ethics Track)
- PV—Photovoltaics (Solar Knowledge for Home & Business Owners Track)
- R—Rainbow’s End Kids’ Tent
- SH—Solar Heating & Cooling
- SP—Solar Professional (Solar + Storage Track)
- T—Clean Transportation (Electric Vehicle Track)
Please note that The Energy Fair schedule is subject to change – any changes before June 11 will be posted online.
Have any questions, please visit out FAQ page here, or give us a call at 715-592-6595.
See you soon!